Riding high at the regionals
The results are in… and it was another great night for 44!
While the world’s most famous awards ceremony still reels from #EnvelopeGate, this year’s IoIC Central and North Regional Awards 2017 proved a storming success for 44, as we bagged two Class Winners for our creative design work.
Staged for the first time in the spectacular surroundings of York’s National Railway Museum, the awards proved another fantastic event for our team, which brought home an additional seven Awards of Excellence and three Certificates of Merit.
“It’s brilliant news for everyone involved in our winning projects,” said Phil Parrish, 44’s account director for Barclaycard. “The Globe has now won the Design category three years in a row. And winning the Imagery award for a special Marston’s illustration shows our creative design team is really up there with the very best in the industry.”
And there was success on an individual level too, with Hana Evans scooping an Award of Excellence for her first-class writing.
– Design: The Globe for Barclaycard
– Imagery: Our Map for Marston’s
Awards of Excellence
– Agency of the Year
– Measurement/evaluation: LIFE Online for Volkswagen Group UK
– Writing: Hana Evans
– Digital: The Place for Marston’s
– Magazine: The Globe for Barclaycard
– Magazine: The Place for Marston’s
– Newspaper/newsletter: The Point for EDF Energy
Certificates of Merit
– Writing: This is Our Beer for Marston’s
– Newspaper/newsletter: Service Matters for Carillion plc
– Video and animation: Vodafone CS&O Video (produced with Pictures 55)
Click here to see the full list of winners from the evening.